The Cost Of Your Orthodontic Treatment May Vary
Depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment with you — along with your available payment plan options — so you’re able to make the best choice for yourself and your smile.
We’ll work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Our financial services make orthodontic treatment affordable
- In-office payment plans ... all with no interest!
- Low down payments and low monthly payments
- We file your insurance for you so you get your maximum benefit
- Flexible spending accounts
- Family discounts for multiple family members
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Financing available through CareCredit
Convenient Online Services
With just the simple click of a mouse, our secure patient online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.
Have more questions?
Roeder Orthodontics knows that cost is a big question for anyone considering braces. The truth is, only your doctor can determine the cost for your specific treatment.
Damon™ Smile braces are usually similar to the cost of traditional braces. Because medical benefits differ significantly from policy to policy, you should review your policy coverage. If you have orthodontic coverage, Damon braces are covered to the same extent as regular braces. Dr. Roeder and his team will help you find options to make your treatment affordable.
We are ready to help you get the orthodontic treatment you need to chew and smile with comfort and confidence. We are located in Asheville, and see patients throughout Western North Carolina, including Weaverville, Candler, Fletcher, and Hendersonville.